Friday, February 04, 2005

Life is short. Make the best of it. In this lifetime so far, I've encountered several problems. From both crucial and near-fatal problems, to the harmless hair tickling ones. I guess it pretty much boils down to how you look at it. If you give too much of a damn about what people may say or think about you all the time, you'd most probably be livin' your life FOR them, right? It's YOUR life, live it YOUR way. I certainly am NOT telling you to break the rules nor am I consorting you to commit crimes. All I'm saying is that sometimes, you just gotta bend the rules a lil'! But of course, I'm not asking you to cheat on your partner or flirt around audaciously. (I've to make myself clear in case you might get the wrong idea) Just live life to the fullest. How? Optimism and openness. Not sexually, mind you. Let me give you an example, shall I?

Recently I met with a problem so endangering that I could risk losing everything I had. But the truth had to be told. And out it came. Surely the amending shouts and talks would come from the much wiser folks. But I took it in pride. Make a mistake, admit it. I've learnt not to runaway like an immature child. (Read: The story on the boy who chopped down his father's favourite cherry tree)

I'm shure we've all heard about this story in one way or another. Well, that's life folks, we all grow up some day. Just a matter of when.